Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots QB Brady unanimous NFL MVP (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots QB Brady unanimous NFL MVP (AP)

Here's a Brady Bunch for NFL fans: Tom Brady got all 50 votes for MVP. The New England Patriots quarterback on Sunday became the first unanimous choice for The Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player Award since the AP began using a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league. He surpassed himself, too: In 2007, when Brady won his first MVP, he got 49 votes; one voter went for...

More...

Congrats to Brady, very deserving

Comment

brady did not diserve it ! what a joke ! i'm not packer fan but, aaron rodgers shouldve got it ! most valuable player means that best player in the league i would of voted 4 urlaucher or rodgers brady not even in top 5
      my photobucket:
      http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/littleredjacks/

Comment

Good job Brady. Excellent year!

Happy to see this, especially as a Pats fan!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by littleredjacks View Post
          brady did not diserve it ! what a joke ! i'm not packer fan but, aaron rodgers shouldve got it ! most valuable player means that best player in the league i would of voted 4 urlaucher or rodgers brady not even in top 5
          I would respectfully disagree. The award is based on the regular season (and is voted on before the playoffs start)

Brady took his team 14-2 and his stat line was 3900 yards, 36 TDs to 4 INTs and a 111 passer rating.

Aaron Rodgers (who I really like to watch) was great, but between missing parts of 3 games (due to concussions) and the fact they finished 10-6 and the #6 seed is why he wasnt considered for the MVP. On the brightside, he won superbowl MVP, so i'm sure he's fine with it

Comment

Originally posted by littleredjacks View Post
            Not even in the top-5?!

36 TD/4 INT ratio. Close to 4000 yards. 14-2 record. Set an NFL record for longest streak of attempts without an INT.

How is that not MVP worthy?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
            X