Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward to be on 'Dancing with the Stars' (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward to be on 'Dancing with the Stars' (AP)

A boxing great, a model who survived an Indian Ocean tsunami and a grown-up "Karate Kid" will be hoofing it on the 12th season of "Dancing with the Stars." Welterweight champ Sugar Ray Leonard, model Petra Nemcova and Ralph Macchio of the hit 1984 karate movie will be among 11 celebrity contestants when the ABC show returns March 21.

More...

lets not forget Chris Jericho will also be on it this season

Comment

Chuck Liddell surprised a lot of people when he appeared on it. I think Y2J will also surprise a lot of people too.

Comment

im sure hoping so,although im more looking forward to Jericho's return to the WWE sometime late this summer so he can tell Michael Mizanen off

Comment

Awesome of Hines. Why not the football players have done fairly well.
          Chuck Lidell was a train wreck

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Well he is a heck of a blocker for a WR and talks trash lets see if he can be light on the feet as well...As for Sugar Ray boxers take dance classes to help with their feet stability and balance so I think he will do fine
            TRADE PAGE
            Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

FTR Sugar ray will be geting my vote every week. He was my my man back in the day. When he KO'ed Benitez I proudly as a youngster got that SI cover and displayed it. When he beat Hagler it was off the chains. His Hearns fights were awesome excpet the last. I will say I shed a tear to se a diminished Ray Leonard fight the way he did
              One of the classy guys ever to be in the sport. Guys like Mayweather should take page from his book.

I use to love boxing. I would go to every golden gloves competition that came locally. I would buy fight posters and display them. My 1st fight i can remember really watching was Cooney and Holmes. Then I was hooked

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Ahh we must be around the same age I totally agree with you and couldnt be said any better

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                FTR Sugar ray will be geting my vote every week. He was my my man back in the day. When he KO'ed Benitez I proudly as a youngster got that SI cover and displayed it. When he beat Hagler it was off the chains. His Hearns fights were awesome excpet the last. I will say I shed a tear to se a diminished Ray Leonard fight the way he did
                One of the classy guys ever to be in the sport. Guys like Mayweather should take page from his book.

I use to love boxing. I would go to every golden gloves competition that came locally. I would buy fight posters and display them. My 1st fight i can remember really watching was Cooney and Holmes. Then I was hooked
                TRADE PAGE
                Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

Working...
                X