Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookies to be told to boycott the draft

& the fun just keeps on happening

The NFL Players Association is in the process of blocking prospects from attending next month's NFL draft in New York.
    The NFLPA has already contacted at least 17 top prospects and "informed them not to go" to Radio City Music Hall if they receive invitations to the April 28-30 draft. So when the No. 1 overall pick is announced, Roger Goodell would not hand him his jersey as is custom. It would continue to create an awkward feel in the football community. "As of right now, this is 100 percent happening," one source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. "This is going down."

What the heck are they thinking. They will never get this moment back in their life. I hope they make the right decision.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

who cares? the NFL is going to go the way of the MLB- it will take them 10 years to rebound, fans will simply find something else to do, and both players and owners will lose tons of money- thats what all these rich idiots dont realize. We dont need football- they need us...

Comment

I need football!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
          who cares? the NFL is going to go the way of the MLB- it will take them 10 years to rebound, fans will simply find something else to do, and both players and owners will lose tons of money- thats what all these rich idiots dont realize. We dont need football- they need us...

There will be a season..a whole season. That being said no chance any of this even affects attendance and/or ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            What the heck are they thinking. They will never get this moment back in their life. I hope they make the right decision.
            100% agree, this is something they will never get a chance at again. The CBA will get worked out with or without them attending the draft.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              BINGO! They just reported on ESPN that the NFLPA won't make it mandatory but they're asking them not to attend. I can't believe they'd want to take that moment away from these kids. Jeez!

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                BINGO! They just reported on ESPN that the NFLPA won't make it mandatory but they're asking them not to attend. I can't believe they'd want to take that moment away from these kids. Jeez!
                Yeah it was another wow factor decision/statement they put out there and it backfired. Smith is a total donkey

Comment

Working...
                X