what you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you think?

i had a redemption for a 08 certified glenn dorsey auto/jersey freshman fabric/250 it had been pending for a year, so instead im getting a 06 leaf limited reggie brown gold monikers auto #ed/86, good replacment?
    My Site
    http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

seems about even to me

Comment

I would say that you 'slightly' upgraded. In the respect that Glenn Dorsey doesn't trade at all and the Eagles trade decently enough. But when you get it be sure to flip it quick as it looks like the Eagles might be cutting Brown real soon....
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
        I would say that you 'slightly' upgraded. In the respect that Glenn Dorsey doesn't trade at all and the Eagles trade decently enough. But when you get it be sure to flip it quick as it looks like the Eagles might be cutting Brown real soon....

wow to think he was there #1 or #2 before they drafted desean jackson
        My Site

Comment

I think it's a downgrade... Reggie Brown never did anything, but it is low numbered.

The Glenn Dorsey was a GU/Auto
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

i personally would rather have a dorsey gu/auto but thats probley because i haven't really heard of reggie brown
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

I had only mentioned it being upgraded due to the team the player's on, for trading purposes only. In my experience the Eagles trade much better than the Chiefs...
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I would rather have the Dorsey..
                sigpic
                Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                  I had only mentioned it being upgraded due to the team the player's on, for trading purposes only. In my experience the Eagles trade much better than the Chiefs...
                  yeah that is true.
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd rather have the Dorsey...

Eagles might trade better but Dorsey has a much better trader
                    sigpic

Comment

trust me if they only send me the brown and no extras they will be hearing from me!
                      My Site

Comment

Working...
                      X