• Show
Clear All

• NFL Players Association and the league's owners have reached agreement

Yah About time

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/67...ts-sources-say
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

finally, now we can talk about free agency and training camps
    Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

I'm READY!!

Let's go!
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

....woo hoo!...does this mean Brett Favre is coming back?

saw a story that the Eagles are interested in him as a back up.....crap!
        Randy
        United States Air Force, Retired
        ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
        balance of life, an individual diagnosed
        with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

I heard the Eagles are going to sign Vince Young as their back up for Vick....

no.. seriously

Comment

About time and Kolb is out of Philadelphia and Ve Young well who cares! Should be a lot of people moving about. To bad they couldn't of played the Canton game but at least football is on for 2011!
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

woo hoo, lets get the show going
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Took long enough!
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Time for Mike Vick to lead the Eagles to the superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    Time for Mike Vick to lead the Eagles to the superbowl
                    Likes this post
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Are You Ready For Some Football? The NFLPA an NFL Owners Come to and Agreement.

Football is back. In what NFLPA Director DeMaurice Smith termed "a fair deal" which involves a 10 year agreement, the NFL lockout has ended. Smith noted "there are still things to work out down the road" but for the long term, NFL Football is here to stay.

NFL Commistioner Roger Goodell said "the agreement only came out of mutual respect." He also noted that "we know we have frustrated fans" with the lockout and months of negotiations, but "our commitment is to bring them better football."

Much of the credit to getting this deal done was given to the presence of Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, who was there for the final negotiations even though his wife, Myra, passed away from cancer five days ago.

NFLPA President Kevin Mawae said the players "wanted to secure the long term interest of the game." That could not be done unless the was "talk about what will make Football better and safer."

DeMaurice Smith noted "we didn't get everything we wanted" and neither did the owners, but the agreement is "fair and balanced."

There are still issues to be worked out separately that will not affect the NFL season going forward or this agreement. Certain points involving player's health, safety, pensions and the way grievances are handled will be ironed out at a later date. But for now the NFL and the Players just want to get back to work.

More...
                      For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X