Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bengals say they won't trade QB Palmer (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals say they won't trade QB Palmer (AP)

The Bengals say they won't trade quarterback Carson Palmer, who wants to leave one of the NFL's least-successful franchises. Owner Mike Brown said on Tuesday that he won't satisfy the quarterback's request for a trade. Brown says that a trade would reward Palmer for failing to play out the rest of his contract.

More...

Dumb. I get not wanting to give in to his demands, but to lose him for nothing makes no sense!

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

he should just come back and play, he is still a good qb but needs help.
      Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

I hope he retires, makes it a better chance for the Dan LeFevour era to begin

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          I hope he retires, makes it a better chance for the Andy Dalton era to begin
          Fixed

I like Palmer's position. He's seen so much stupid stuff go down while in Cincy, what makes Mike Brown think he'll make Palmer back down?
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

AJ greens stats are gonna suffer

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

This guy is actually a good QB.

He's got a better TD to Int ratio than a lot of the other QBs. His team just could come up with the wins.
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

they like there QB the drafted, y not trade hima dn get something for him, its not like he is a bum player
                Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

i remember when he got hurt in the playoffs against the steelers a few years back, that was the bengals best chance to get a ring.
                  Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
                  X