Randy Moss retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss retires

Free-agent WR Randy Moss' (Titans) agent, Joel Segel, said that Moss has decided to retire from professional football.

I would like to be the first one to say YAH About Time

Maybe he will go hang with Favre

http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/s...74213327441921
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Hall of Famer NO DOUBT.... and could have been MUCH higher on the ALL-TIME list than he is/was .....

Comment

Agent: WR Moss retiring after 13 seasons (AP)

Randy Moss is calling it a career after 13 seasons in the NFL as one of the most dynamic and polarizing players the league has ever seen. Moss's agent, Joel Segal, said Monday that the receiver was considering offers from several teams, but made the decision to retire. Segal declined to comment specifically on the offers, instead saying his client felt the time was right to step away.

More...

Comment

First ballot HOFer imo. He still has alot of game left though.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Imagine if he tried his entire career and didn't go to Oakland haha.
          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Randy Moss Retires

I'll start my Canton posts tomorrow since the news broke today that Randy Moss has retired. The numbers speak for themselves, he's a sure fire hall of famer no doubt. Personally, I'll never forgive Jerry Jones for not pulling the trigger in 98 and drafting him instead going for Greg Ellis. It was the biggest lock I thought for sure, Moss would be the eventual replacement to Michael Irvin, it made too much sense, but in typical Cowboy fashion too much sense didn't mean anything and we drafted a guy who had a decent career but really had no impact our organization. Moss would then spend the rest of his career earning the moniker "Cowboy Killer" because that is exactly what he did, anytime we played against him Moss pretty much would have a MONSTER game. Even to this day I STILL wanted Randy Moss on our team, not so much cause I thought he'd be the Moss of old, I just really wanted to see him at least once don the Cowboy colors. When he was left to rot in Oakland and it looked like he was done, the Patriots came a callin and resurrected Moss' career. Unfortunately last year it looked like the old Moss was back and he had the worst year of his career, bouncing from team to team until landing with the Titans and becoming invisible for them the rest of 2010. Despite all this, there is no doubt that Randy Moss was one of the most lethal receivers to play the game. He was a game changer no doubt. I just wish he would've done it with Dallas instead of against us!

More...
            Chris P
            http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

After 13 seasons in the NFL, Randy Moss retires

It was announced today that Randy Moss is retiring. We’ve had a lot of fun at the expense of Randy Moss here on the blog, but just like on the field, when you see an opening, you have to take it.

We shared lots of 70’s and 80’s bad football hairstyles when Moss got into a girl fight with Tom Brady. After Moss was dealt to the Vikings, things got a little melancholy a month latter in an emotional press conference where Randy professed his love for Bill Belichick and was waived by the Vikings a day later.

In spite of his personality that often invited ridicule; there is no denying what he did on the field of play. Moss retires tied for second in NFL history with Terrell Owens having caught 153 career touchdowns as a receiver and is fifth in career yards with 14,858. Those numbers are worthy of the Hall of Fame. Time will tell if his attitude during his playing days will prevent him from getting there.

More...
              For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                Hall of Famer NO DOUBT.... and could have been MUCH higher on the ALL-TIME list than he is/was .....
                Yep if he decided to not take plays off, to me that hurts a player
                TRADE PAGE

Comment

He will be back.. As soon as the right team calls him.. He wants to win a Superbowl...

Comment

You got that right, he wants that ring

Comment

He will go thats for sure, but I think imo HOF should be more than mainly about stats/records and who you are. He had one of the worst attitudes and was horrible teammate. I think he should not go...

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                      First ballot HOFer imo. He still has alot of game left though.
                      TRADE PAGE

Comment

I think that Chris Carter NOT getting in yet makes me MORE mad than Randy Moss "possibly" not getting in on the first ballot

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                          I think that Chris Carter NOT getting in yet makes me MORE mad than Randy Moss "possibly" not getting in on the first ballot

Yes So TRUE
                          TRADE PAGE

Comment

Working...
                          X