Handicapping the MVP race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handicapping the MVP race

There is a four-horse race between Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Brett Favre and Chris Johnson for the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award. who do you think will win it? why?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Peyton Manning, basically because not only being 14-0, but he is having an amazing season as well

Comment

I say Chris Johnson, he doesn't get too much help from his team where Peyton Manning has Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne to help him out.
      sigpic
      Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
      *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

I think it SHOULD be Brett Favre...He's having one of his best seasons and has led the Vikings to a 11-2 record...this is with A.D having an off year

But I think Chris Johnson will win it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          I think it SHOULD be Brett Favre...He's having one of his best seasons and has led the Vikings to a 11-2 record...this is with A.D having an off year

But I think Chris Johnson will win it
          while i see your point, i would have to disagree...

If 1200 yards rushing and 92.3 yards per game is an off year, i want to see how an on year will be lol

Comment

1760 yards and 117 yards per game

1341 yards in 9 games

So yeah, it's an off year
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
              1760 yards and 117 yards per game

1341 yards in 9 games

So yeah, it's an off year
              like i said, i see your point however he will most likely hit 1400 yards, possibly 1500, i dont see how thats an off year no matter who the player is

Comment

True, but still with what Favre has been able to accomplish this season on a new team, a new playing environment, is simply amazing.
                sigpic

Comment

farve or brees. farve because he is on a new team and brees has been pretty good this year.
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont think Peyton Manning should get the MVP... He has like 15 INTS lol. He's clutch but not the MVP.

If Chris Johnson can get 2,000 yards i would love to see him get the MVP.l

I would still give it to Drew Brees. Just because he lost one game doesn't mean he lost the MVP lol.
                    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Josh Cribbs.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        Josh Cribbs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can we stay on topic?

Favre will collect another MVP. He's with a new team and making receivers like S. Rice look like Jerry Rice. Without him the Vikings place 2nd in the Division to Green Bay.

Dan

Comment

Chris Johnson is gonna break the yards from scrimmage record this year. Plays 2 pretty bad rushing defense teams left in Sea and SD so 2000 rushing yards isn't out the picture. I think he could have a chance for 200 alone next week!!! He won't win though cause it is about the name of the player.....Manning or Favre

Comment

Nobody went off topic....

Josh Cribbs is hands down the most valuable player to his own team compared to any of these guys who will actually win the award.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                              Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                              X