• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight #3 - Calvin Johnson

NFL Player Spotlight #3 - Calvin Johnson

Calvin Johnson
    Detroit Lions
    Wide Receiver

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SM-pCIAg01w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Detroit Lions - Round 1 Pick 2 in 2007 NFL Draft
    1x Pro Bowl (2010)
    1x All Pro (2010)

Team History
    Detroit Lions: 2007 to present

Career Statistics
    61 Regular Season Games
    4191 Receiving Yards
    33 Receiving Touchdowns
    Most Receiving Yards - 1331 (2008)
    Most Receiving Touchdowns - 12 (2008, 2010)

MEGATRON!!! tHIS GUY IS GONNA BE GREAT IN THE NFL FOR MAN YEARS TO COME!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Calvin is a beast, no doubt

Comment

It took a few years to find him, but Calvin is the guy that I tune in to watch now that Barry is retired.

He can go up high against 2 defenders and come down with the ball.

Megatron!

Very cool patch card!
        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

the play that Calvin fans will never forget....

but I'm sure him having a HUGE year this year with Stafford throwing him the ball will get that bad taste out of the Lions fans mouths

VERY good receiver IMO !

Comment

Calvin is awesome! And with a healthy Stafford, could be even better. Which is kind of scary!

And man, that Longevity patch is Nasty nice! And the Preferred Jersey is a nicely designed card as well. Cool stuff!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

The Lions finally drafted a stud reciever a with a 1st round pick after a few busts. This guy is awesome and that catch was still a TD in my book.

Comment

This guy is almost unstoppable. If you could just have this guy and greg jennings on the bears, they could win the division going away.

Comment

I don't know why they call him megatron, shouldn't they rename them all calvin-tron's

Comment

Nothing to say about Calvin that has not been said. Just Awesome!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Best WR in the game. He will do for Stafford what Moss did for Culpepper.
                      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Stud WR...easily top-3 in the league.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He is so lanky, and has the great hands. Reminds me of Greg Carr for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL.

Comment

This guy is a beast

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
                            My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Towering Inferno

Number eighty one towers above any defender, leaving them helpless when he reaches up for each completion. A target the size of the Empire State building that any quarterback should feel lucky to have as a receiver. When added to the talent found in Detroit, you get a mixture of a winning season, their first good start in over a decade. With Mega Tron on the field you eventually find yourself screaming...gggggoooooaaaallllll. LOL. Touchdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X