Steelers bounce back, end Titans' winning streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers bounce back, end Titans' winning streak

PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger tied a team record with five touchdown passes -- including two to Hines Ward -- and the Pittsburgh Steelers rolled past the Tennessee Titans 38-17 on Sunday.

Other than a slight limp when he ran, Roethlisberger appeared to have no issues with his sprained left foot, also hitting Mike Wallace, Heath Miller and David Johnson for scores as the Steelers (3-2) ended Tennessee's three-game winning streak.

The five touchdown passes tied a single-game team record Roethlisberger already shares with Mark Malone and Terry Bradshaw.

Tennessee's Chris Johnson ran for a score but finished with 51 rushing yards on 14 carries as the Titans (3-2) hot start came to a screeching halt against Pittsburgh's rejuvenated defense.

Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press

What fantastic game by the new RB's. More Redman and Dwyer for me please with less Mendenhall til he learns how to run hard

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I agree with Wheeler on Mendenhall!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
      X