Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheeler281
    replied
    Goes to show you what a good qb can do to a WR...Kid was destined to be a possible bust. With the drafting of Matt Ryan he has become an elite wideout

Leave a comment:

• azdbacks1998
    replied
    I was hoping to pick up Roddy on my fantasy, but he was taken aon all three of my leagues...

Leave a comment:

• bobjah
    replied
    great player like a reggie wayne for ATL

Leave a comment:

• bobdabench
    replied
    a key part of the Falcons offense. hope he can keep on catching them!!

bob

Leave a comment:

• jarends
    replied
    Roddy White is fun to watch but has been a disappointment on my fantasy team.
    --Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Daqda
    replied
    good wideout, can be a real threat when wide open

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    He doesn't get attention because he's not a diva like other loudmouth WRs (TO and Ocho Cinco), I like that. He goes about his business weekly.

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Another guy that can look like the best receiver ever and then the next week do nothing

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    It took him a couple of years, but he eventually developed into a top player.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    He's been a pleasure to watch... I would of thought with Julio Jones on the team, he'd still put up great numbers since defenses can't double team him. He's started off slow this year, but hopefully he picks it up.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    One of the most underrated players in the NFL. Quiet, goes about his business, and puts up monster stats.

Leave a comment:

• ucffans
    replied
    Best hands in the game. Personally, I love to see someone who excelled in wrestling in high school (2 time state champ) do so well at a specialty position. He said that is what helped him develop quickness and hand fighting.

Leave a comment:

• rookie_card_king
    replied
    This guy has shown that he can get shut down on any given night. But when he is against a week corner then his abilities seem to shine. Great player above average but def no Calvin.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    White is a great player!

That patch is nasty, and the Stars of the Game Jersey is pretty sleek too!

Leave a comment:

• ejiminee
    replied
    He can definitely pull the ball in!

I like the Prestige patch you have up there, too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X