Jerome Harrison has Brain Tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Harrison has Brain Tumor

Jerome Harrison has tumor, which voided Detroit Lions-Philadelphia Eagles trade, source says - ESPN

As Philadelphia Eagles doctors were giving newly acquired running back Jerome Harrison his physical, they discovered a brain tumor that nullified a trade with the Detroit Lions, according to two league sources.

The trade might have actually saved Harrison's life, the sources said. Without the deal being made, Harrison would not have undergone a physical. The tumor is now being treated, according to sources.
    ---
    That is crazy to find out, thankfully the potential trade found the tumor and now Harrison can get it removed.

wow.. that is amazing....

Comment

Wow brings back so many memories. My Mom went in for a routing physical 3 yrs ago and found out she had cancer. About1 yr later 6/11/09 on my birthday she passed 2hrs after I made the trip to NY and got to see her smile.

Just a horrible situation all the way around I as well as everyone else hopes they caught it early enough

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        Wow brings back so many memories. My Mom went in for a routing physical 3 yrs ago and found out she had cancer. About1 yr later 6/11/09 on my birthday she passed 2hrs after I made the trip to NY and got to see her smile.

Just a horrible situation all the way around I as well as everyone else hopes they caught it early enough
        Man that's awful. Sorry for your loss. I buried my dad 10 years ago, and there isn't a day I don't think of him.

Comment

Working...
        X