• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player Spotlight #11 - Ben Roethlisberger

NFL Player Spotlight #11 - Ben Roethlisberger

Ben Roethlisberger
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Quarterback

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/twz6SH0ylpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Player Biography
    Drafted by Pittsburgh Steelers - Round 1 Pick 11 in 2004 NFL Draft
    NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (2004)
    1x Pro Bowl (2007)
    2× Super Bowl Champion (XL, XLIII)

Team History
    Pittsburgh Steelers: 2004 to present

Career Statistics
    99 Regular Season Games
    22,502 Passing Yards
    144 Touchdowns
    14 Rushing Touchdowns
    Most Passing Yards - 4328 (2009)
    Most Touchdowns - 32 (2007)

All he does is win, gotta give him that.

Comment

He's big Ben for a reason. That guy is hard to knock down! LOL

Cool NT Auto, too.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Sadly, he's one the most clutch QB's in the entire NFL.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He has won a super bowl which is more than most can say. Not as exciting like Brady or Vick to watch but does have the ability to win games and really isn't that what its all about?

Comment

One of the Best Qb's in the league

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
            My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Not the greatest of guys in my opinion, but you can't knock him for what he has been able to accomplish on the field. He seems to come through when the team needs him the most.
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'm not a Roethlisberger fan, but he sure is a tough player.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

This guy is a Fantasy killer. You put him in and he throws two interceptions and one touchdown. You don't put him in and he throws touchdowns and runs them in, Feast or Famine.

Comment

they mist likley call him big ben cause he's big 6'5 241 pounds

Comment

I don't reallly like him. Maybe it's the fact that I can't spell his name.
                      --Jeff

Comment

All he does is win.
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Another one of those "Darn" good steeler QB's, HATE EM

bob
                          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

He just wins, and that has got be good for something.

I will be honest, it looks like to separate people signed that National Treasures card.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Ben is the perfect player for his team he makes you think he is tuff like there D allways have been
                              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
                              X