Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Dominate Cowboys 34-7

Vick, McCoy lead Eagles to 34-7 win over Cowboys - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Best the Eagles have looked all season, in my opinion.

Cowboys have the "Best Run D in the NFL". Right?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Eagles looked great but I think the Cowboys are just that bad. I need to see a 2 or 3 more performances like to be convinced of the an Andy Reid coached team

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

My Cowboys just look bad against the Eagles! At least they found a good runner, great tight end, anybody seen Tony Romo or Miles Austin and the defense?????
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I can't stand the Cowboys... but I actually felt bad for them and started hoping they'd at least make the game interesting. I think they're talented enough to bounce back and possibly take the NFC East, if they can beat the Giants twice. But it's hard to tell which Dallas team is taking the field any given Sunday. I guess it doesn't matter this weekend, when they face my Hawks (the one time I'll actually start Romo in FF)... if they can't beat Tavaris, they have no right to be in the playoff hunt.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X