• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers hold off Chargers 45-38, now 8-0

Packers are still perfect.

Rodgers throws 4 TDs, Packers hold off Chargers - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Aaron Rodgers is incredible.

Comment

Can anyone stop their winning streak? Sure not the Vikings on Monday night football!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Any Given Sunday (or in the case of this week... Monday).

It's hard to believe they'll remain perfect... in fact, if I were a betting man, I'd say they have less than a 10% chance to go 16-0.

They still have to play Tampa, and Oakland at home... and the Chiefs and Giants on the road... plus division games against the Vikings and Bears... and finally the two against the Detroit Lions, which some have predicted are Super Bowl bound.

My guess is that the Packers will lose two or three (at least one to the Lions, and the one in New York).

Regardless, Aaron Rodgers has proven that he is in a league of his own this season. In fact, that offense has shown that they can score when it matters.

On the other hand, the defense is a concern... which is surprising, since it's filled with stars and the team primarily remains intact from last season. Who would have though that Jenkins & Poppinga would make that much of a difference.

Hopefully Woodson, Matthews, and company will come together down the stretch and seal up another Super Bowl championship for Titletown. Go Pack Go!
        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Well the Bears and Lions are there only real challenge okay maybe the Bucs! Rodgers is having a nice year, the cheese heads sure are happy!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Packers played a good game tonight... even the Packers D played a little better. Held AP to 51 yards rushing. They might have shut out the Vikings, had Cobb been able to field the punt. Oh well.. he returned one for 6 earlier in the game... and had a decent return on the next return as well.
            Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Come december and playoffs with wind and cold thats when we see whats up

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

wheeler281 - yep yep... Nothing like Lambeau in December & January. That's what football is all about.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X