Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even More Penn State Disgrace-Horrible Horrible Rumors. FBI Involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even More Penn State Disgrace-Horrible Horrible Rumors. FBI Involved?

I had a feeling he was forced out in 99(as a coverup) because why would he leave at the peak of his coaching career was gonna be the next in line to be HC at PSU
    The other just cazy
    Skip to 7:30 in the link and listen. Unreal allegations

--------------------

If you don’t have time to listen, here is what Madden said (h/t Business Insider):

“I hear a rumor that there will be a shocking development from the Second Miles Foundation … That Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors.”

Madden claims it’s being investigated by “two prominent columnists.”

Madden also said the following, which will surprise no one and actually makes perfect sense when you review the timeline of this sickening story:

Madden also claimed Sandusky was forced out of Penn State in 1999.

“I think you’ll find out that Jerry Sandusky was told he had to retire in exchange for a cover up.”

Again, I present the clear caveat that I have nothing else to back this up, but these words were said on-air by a person who has been covering this story, and respected journalists are already tweeting links to it.

Do with this information what you will; I just hope and pray that this isn’t true. It would be an unfathomably evil appendage to a story I keep thinking can’t get any worse but that seems to keep proving me wrong on that.

Mark Madden drops rumor that Sandusky's Second Mile being investigated for "pimping out young boys to rich donors" [Audio]
    Last edited by wheeler281; 11-10-2011, 11:27 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

So disgusting and saddening.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

IMO, ANYONE that didn't do EVERYTHING in their power to bring these charges out in the open for the last 12+ years etc should be GONE.... PERIOD and if these NEW rumors are true... good god... just the most disturbing thing you could imagine... disgusting

IF you are not one of the victims, and you have not been through what these kids have been through, you have no clue....

Think of how many MORE kids went through this crap over the last 12 years while NO ONE did anything about it.... think of how mayn more kids will deal with what they went through for the rest of their lives... think of the hurt it will cause them, their familes, etc etc through out their lives becasue a few people didn't do the RIGHT thing and step up...

NOT the LEGAL thing... the RIGHT thing...

All of the people supporting Joe Pa... and this idiot Sandusky still saying he is innocent etc etc etc... I hope to god your kids or friends etc never go through something like this... it will eat at them and eat at them until the day they die... can they get therapy? sure ... can they get help ? sure... but they will NEVER... EVER get over it... a TV show, a sight, a smell a sound etc will trigger something in their brain 20 years from now and BAM, it will put them right back to when they were 8, or 10, or 12 when this person destroyed a piece of them that they will NEVER get back

EVERYONE that didn't step up is less of a human being in my opinion... just disgusting

Comment

Death Penalty. Too many higher ups involved that didn't do what they should've done.

Sure, you punish the fans/players, but seriously.....this is so sickening that school needs a REAL wake up call.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I understand that sentiment. However that is a slippery slope and the NCAA will not sanction strange as it sounds

Comment

Just heard on the radio how Paterno kicked a kid off the Football team a few years back for being accused of raping a girl, but was later found out the girl was a liar. However, Paterno covers up for his buddy and some say "he just made a mistake!"

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Just heard on the radio how Paterno kicked a kid off the Football team a few years back for being accused of raping a girl, but was later found out the girl was a liar. However, Paterno covers up for his buddy and some say "he just made a mistake!"
              that is assuming he was told exact details my the assistant. Which Eyewitness testimony believe it or not is false 50% of the times Regardless he had to go for it being his program.

He should have been truthful to Joe in the 1st place. I can not put Paterno on complete blast til I know the complete truth. I have suspicions both ways. Now if it comes out coach knew the explicit details then bury the old bastage. Just crazy at the end of the day

Comment

I don't think the complete truth will ever come out. I can't see Penn State being able to handle the COMPLETE fallout from something like this.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

It gets sicker and more disturbing daily. I pray for the victims and their families. Paterno knew it all. Head coaches like Paterno know a player gets pulled over for speeding before the cop has two feet out of the car. People that are still supporting Paterno, same on them.

Comment

I can't believe how stupid the students are for supporting some aged dinosaur that looked the other way at someone that worked for him for years. I know how a coaching staff works and to say you had no idea what was going on is so unbelievable. These guys are with each other constantly.
                    My only question is why are these kids just stepping up now and starting the civil suits? As a parent, my kid would never hide something like that or could if they wanted to. This should have stopped years ago. I just can't believe the time it took for this all to surface.

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                      As a parent, my kid would never hide something like that or could if they wanted to. .
                      with all due respect....this is quite possibly one of the most naive things I have ever read...

These are grown men... all of them... that have kept these secrets from their parents.. their best friends, their wives... etc

When you are a kid, you don't know or believe that a "friend" would do something so horrible. For the 8 victims in this case and now 10+ or so additional victims that have come out, there are COUNTLESS who still will not come forward due to the shame, embarrassment and fear of backlash that their truth will bring.

The fact that Sandusky did his interview only fueled MORE victims to come forward because they feared that this sick predator would go unpunished...and the previous victims coming out gave them the strength to come forward as well.

As more men see that this isn't a sign of weakness... that they were just kids when this happened and the shame is NOT theirs more will come forward and put these animal where they belong...

If you have never been the victim, you have no clue what you will deal with, hide, put away in the back of your mind. You could have the greatest parents in the world, greatest family etc. You ONLY know what your kids tell you... It can be hidden, easily.

The sad thing is.. that there are TONS of people who never say anything to anyone, and they try to forget it or deal with it themselves and it eats at them their entire lives, it effects them, their families and every relationship they will ever have... and no one knows but them.

There is still a HUGE stigma with men going through sexual assault, and sadly it will keep a lot of them quiet and their abuser will own their life until they come forward... this case is sad, but sadly it's just 1 case....

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        with all due respect....this is quite possibly one of the most naive things I have ever read...

These are grown men... all of them... that have kept these secrets from their parents.. their best friends, their wives... etc

When you are a kid, you don't know or believe that a "friend" would do something so horrible. For the 8 victims in this case and now 10+ or so additional victims that have come out, there are COUNTLESS who still will not come forward due to the shame, embarrassment and fear of backlash that their truth will bring.

The fact that Sandusky did his interview only fueled MORE victims to come forward because they feared that this sick predator would go unpunished...and the previous victims coming out gave them the strength to come forward as well.

As more men see that this isn't a sign of weakness... that they were just kids when this happened and the shame is NOT theirs more will come forward and put these animal where they belong...

If you have never been the victim, you have no clue what you will deal with, hide, put away in the back of your mind. You could have the greatest parents in the world, greatest family etc. You ONLY know what your kids tell you... It can be hidden, easily.

The sad thing is.. that there are TONS of people who never say anything to anyone, and they try to forget it or deal with it themselves and it eats at them their entire lives, it effects them, their families and every relationship they will ever have... and no one knows but them.

There is still a HUGE stigma with men going through sexual assault, and sadly it will keep a lot of them quiet and their abuser will own their life until they come forward... this case is sad, but sadly it's just 1 case....
                        I guess I just assume that most parents and thier kids have a close enough relationship that if something this terrible happened to them they would share that with them. I would like to think I have fostered that type of relationship but I can understand that alot of children don't have that kind of bond with the people they know the best. I'm not saying the children are at fault and I do truly feel sorry for any kids that aren't that close to someone to trust with all thier problems.

Comment

has NOTHING to do with that relationship.... has everything to do with the shame of going through it.. you think all victims of sexual abuse have bad relationships with their parents?

Comment

What I am saying is this: In my family my sons if forced into doing something so despicable would not be ashamed or afraid to tell thier parents that someone had hurt them. I speaking of my OWN family no one elses. I do not understand the situations anyone else is in just giving my opinion on MY OWN FAMILY. I am just trying to understand the whole overall picture and I can't even begin to fathom it that's all. The whole concept is so foriegn to me. Everyone approaches this in thier own way and it's just sad that there is so much evil in the world and these childrens innocence was stolen from them. I'm sorry that what I'm trying to say isn't coming out right and that you are taking offense at what I'm saying. The main thing that I can't come to grips on is how this could stay hidden for so long and that so many peoples morals were thrown to the wind to hide a Monster.

Comment

My family is like yours, I guarantee wither one of my 2 girls had something happen they would tell me. That does not need the rest are bad parents( I know you did not mean that)
                              FTR there will be a couple people stepping forward that were not victimized that are just looking for a payday. That is the world we live in and I hope they are weeded out

Comment

Working...
                              X