Emmit Smith Auction Winner Dreams Fulfilled for 22K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmit Smith Auction Winner Dreams Fulfilled for 22K

Clemmons, NC -- What can 22-thousand dollars get you if you're a life-long Cowboys fan? A chance to watch the Cowboys/Redskins game with Emmitt Smith, that's what!!

Miller Lite hosted an eBay auction to give fans a once-in-a-lifetime experience, to "homegate" with their favorite former players which included Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Ahman Green and Jonathan Ogden.

All of the proceeds from the auction went to benefit the Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund. The non-profit organization provides financial grants and medical assistance to retired football players in need.

Emmitt Smith Fulfills Miller Lite eBay Auction Winning Bid | digtriad.com

auction link below

Miller Lite Homegating Experience! Football in Your Living Room w/ Emmitt Smith | eBay

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

wow thats a lil much but for a good cause
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

it is a write off and if you have it spend IMO

I spent 4k one year in a charity auction for floor side seats in the garden for the big east tourney It included hotel though. It was awesome to be treated like a star and sit with a couple for day. Had to pay for nothing and did not have to get up for any drinks or anything.

If only someone could have gone to the bathroom for me lulz

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Very cool that Chris Paul won this charity event for his family/friends.
        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Sweet what a dream of a life time, I would love to meet Emmitt Smith!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X