Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Beat Bears In Overtime

Broncos beat Bears 13-10 in overtime - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Tim Tebow led the Broncos to another comeback victory, with Matt Prater’s 51-yard field goal with 8:34 left in overtime giving Denver a 13-10 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Prater’s 59-yarder with 3 seconds left in regulation tied the score. It was Denver’s sixth straight win, and half of them have come in OT since Tebow was promoted to starter.

Unebelievable kicks by Pratt

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Where have the Bears gone! Nice long kicks by Prater!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
        Where have the Bears gone! Nice long kicks by Prater!
        the blame for yesterday's choke job in my eyes is squarely on Martz's shoulders for his BS playcalling in the 4th and OT,to me,thats what caused the Bears to blow it,not to mention Barber's inexplicable decision to run out of bounds with 1:55 to go in the 4th

Comment

You couldn't write a script better than what Tebow is doing. It is Hollywood, Disney, and Sci-Fi adventure all wrapped up in one.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

On the bandwagon!

Comment

All He Does is Win

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
              X