It's black monday, who will be fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's black monday, who will be fired?

Just woke up and saw that Jim Zorn was fired (duh) but one I didn't expect is that it looks like Tom Cable is done in Oakland.

I have to think that this goes hand in hand with his abuse past.

Not a done deal yet, but seems likely

Giants Defensive coordinator Bill Sheridan is done (I guess last night didn't help him much )

I think Magini might be leaving today and HOPEFULLY, Josh McDaniels

Who else do you think is gone today, or later in the season?
    sigpic

IMO these head coaches will be fired at some point today or this week
    Raheem Morris
    Jim Zorn
    Jim Mora jr.
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

zorn, as expected, is already done. i can see cable, morris, and mora getting walking papers- and wouldnt be shocked to see mangini go, but im thinking he will stick around for another year. mcdaniels- i dont think will be fired. they will let him try for another year. lovie smith is another who is likely out, at least IMO
      Ed

Comment

Not sure if too many others will get papers yet. Unless teams have already lined up someone new. Coaches that can coach with consistancy are seemingly harder to find.

Think Mora gets another year to prove himself. Cable should have been fired midseason.
        Who in their right mind would coach Oakland? Your not really a coach just a yes man for the owner if not your out!

If anything the draft should be fun this year
        Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

I agree, I don't think McDaniels will be fired but he did the same thing that Shanahan did...miss the playoffs after a huge start/huge lead

I'd be suprised to see Lovie Smith gone, I would expect to hear Shanahan officially becoming the Redskins coach tomorrow...

I think Mangini is out for sure with Holmgren coming in...the only thing that can save him is that Holmgren is STRONGLY against only giving coaches 1 year...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X