Dope on the Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope on the Dolphins

What will the Fins due in the Draft? Can the team go forward with Moore as the Starter? The best move would be to trade Up and take Luck!!
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

yes it would be but do the colts trade down is the question.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

QB's capable of winning a SuperBowl

I think it will make for an interesting off-season!
      Last edited by ucffans; 01-04-2012, 02:04 PM.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

will the colts trade down, I don't know but they have a few other areas that they need to address, the real question is what can the Fins offer for the #1 pick, if it's sweet enough then the Colts would probably deal.
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

very interested to see the draft
          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Originally posted by bobdabench View Post
            will the colts trade down, I don't know but they have a few other areas that they need to address, the real question is what can the Fins offer for the #1 pick, if it's sweet enough then the Colts would probably deal.
            At minimum, I would think it would have to start with the Dolphins 2012 #1 pick and the 2013 #1 pick. With that being said, it would still be worth it if you can get a cornerstone QB as so many people are predicting.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

could be a very interesting off-season
              I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Fins get either the 8th or 9th pick in the 1st round coin flip determines which.

Comment

if they miss out on Luck,they can always go after Griffith the 3rd if they still end up with a top 10 pick

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                    if they miss out on Luck,they can always go after Griffith the 3rd if they still end up with a top 10 pick
                    Highly unlikely either one of those guys are there at #9. Best bet would be to go after Matt Flynn in FA.

Comment

My philosophy has always been take a QB with your 1st rd pick.

1. Dolphins passed on Brees in 2001 with Jay Fiedler.
                      2. Passed on Rodgers in 05 with Gus Frerotte.
                      3. Passed on Brees again as FA in 06 for Culpepper. Giving up draft picks in process when Brees would have only cost FA money.
                      4. Passed on Matt Ryan in 08 with Chad Pennington.

So 3 chances to land the 2 co-MVP's this year and still refuse to take a QB in the 1st rd.

Comment

someone must be smokin the dope on the dolphins!!!

Comment

fins are dead on getting Luck, maybe Griffith III if he enters the draft

Comment

when I need a Fins MORALE BOOST I watch some of the 72 Fins Highlights or the first kickoof in team history, I'm watching way to much right now

Comment

Sporano to be Jets Offensive coordinator, trouble for all the teams in the conference, Sporano is an innovative offensive guru and should help the jets, That spells bad news for the Fins

Comment

Working...
                              X