Alabama Dominates LSU and Wins national Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Dominates LSU and Wins national Championship

Just a dominating performance by the bama defense capped off by a Richardson scamper for a td(after 5 fg;s) to shut the door on the tigers
    This game was intense and just fun to watch like the last time they met

What the Crimson Tide did to the top-ranked Tigers was no joke. The rematch was a mismatch. A beatdown. A complete reversal of the taut, 9-6 loss in Tuscaloosa in November. This 21-0 anticlimax was nowhere near as close as the score.

Savvy Saban seals legend with 3rd ring - College Football - Rivals.com
    Last edited by wheeler281; 01-10-2012, 09:16 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I had to work but stopped when I could to hear the radio sounds like a game game and I was rooting for the Crimson Tide, sweet win!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Can't wait to see how the final standings look.

Comment

The bowl system is a complete joke. I wanted Alabama to win, but the NCAA is ridiculous and only out to make money. I don't understand how final rankings consistently have teams that were beaten by an opponent ranked higher them. I wish they would come up with a playoff system, because it's a waste of time watching some of these crappy bowl games with goofy names.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I really think the best thing (for now) is to just have a 4 team tournament. It makes the regular season meaningful and also gives legitimate teams a shot. Granted, number 5 will always complain or number 9 if you go to an 8 team playoff, but it would really make those 3 games important.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'm a fan of 16 teams, but it'll never happen. You can still give teams outside the top 16 bowl games and you can run a playoff during the entire bowl season, so no 6 weeks off like they usually do for the BCS title game.

Comment

I think the ncaa will break at some point. I have heard the 4 team playoff is being seriously talked about

Comment

Working...
                X