Jags Hired Mike Mularkey As Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jags Hired Mike Mularkey As Head Coach

I always like him. He did wonders with slash in Pitt and thought he did a yeomans job in Buffalo. He no doubt will help Gabbert IMO

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP)—The Jacksonville Jaguars have hired Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey as their new head coach, a move the team hopes will help improve the worst offense in the NFL.

The team plans to introduce Mularkey at a news conference Wednesday. The Florida Times-Union newspaper first reported the hire late Tuesday.

Jaguars hire Mularkey as head coach - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

This was a very smart hire!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Even though the Falcons didn't score any offensive points last week, I think this is a good hire.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

^^ agreed^^^

Comment

I think he will be a good fit here. I personally liked Del Rio, but everyone has their time and everyone has their time to go!
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Del Rio always had the Jags playing tough, rarely were they ever blown out of a game but i think it's a good hire also...Gabbert needs help and this just confirms their commitment to him for the future and should help his confidence

Comment

Yeah Mularkey is a QB's type of coach. Hopefully the d does not suffer. I suspect that team will be in Cali on 2 years

Comment

Working...
              X