X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponder Fails to Deliver for Panini Trading Cards

as told by rymflaherty and confirmed..Colin Cowherds morning show today
    ----

Most of the athlete's this week come on with some promotion they plug at the end of the interview....i.e. Bettis doing a Pap John plug.

Today Christian Ponder was on and the sponsorship tie-in was Panini Trading Cards.
    I figured that was cool, a little mainstream cardboard love.
    But at the end of the interview when Cowherd sets him up for the plug he mentions "Panini trading cards.....are those little cards of Panini's or something?" To which Ponder describes "I actually have no idea what those are". They both laugh and Ponder reiterates again he doesn't know what Panini is. And Cowherd finishes the plug for Panini exclaiming something to the degree of "Brought to you by Panini Trading Cards.....whatever they are". ::

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

That is so freaking horrible. I don't even find it humorous at all, in actuality I am saddened.

Comment

This interview was brought to you by Christian Ponder. He doesn't know what wins are, but his thesis on interceptions is a must read.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeCollector View Post
        This interview was brought to you by Christian Ponder. He doesn't know what wins are, but his thesis on interceptions is a must read.
        classic lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I think thats awesome, because every time I open some of Panini's products I usually think the same thing "what is this crap?" Every box should come with a 100% garuntee of one of the following....Todman, Jerrnigan, or Vareen lol.
          Collector of Topps Triple Threads Football base and base Variations 2006 - 2011. Always looking for set needs.

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj227/baseball9515/

Comment

crazy story
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

.......o u c h

Comment

what a joke.

Comment

Working...
                X