• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets keep Holmes

but is he worth 15 million?

New York Jets keeping Santonio Holmes, pay guarantee - ESPN New York
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

There was never another option and anything else was media driven.. Just take the captains patch away and let him play ball. The problem is Sanchez and his dink and dunk mentality. With Burress and Holmes that offense should be way more vertical. Really happy they are not for I hate Rex
    This will be Sanchez's make or break year if they do not bring in Manning

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

He just reminds me to much of a younger T.O., its all about me and not team. If he is worth 15 mil, then what are the Pats going to have to pay Welker?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Except Holmes won a ring and an MVP and for that i am forever grateful... I do not get caught up in in $$. Has no affect on me as a fan. I wish Holmes was on the Pats Imagine what he would do in Welkers position

Comment

Of course they are gonna keep Holmes. The Sanchize would be worse than he already is without him. Plus, he has this to his credit:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZHjeqTmd1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think anyone can hate on a catch like that.

Comment

Last year was just a strange year. Also being blown up because of the NY media. He was just commenting what everyone was thinking. Let alone the biggest quitter in the league LT commenting about it. He is just mad Holmes beat him so many times In Pitt when he was on SD and on is way out the door ground that axe...lol..

Jets are not forgetting his 1st year there plus the 5 games (including playoffs against pats) in which he won on last second td passes. Guy is 27 just coming into his prime and #1 slot wide outs do not grow on trees.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              Last year was just a strange year. Also being blown up because of the NY media. He was just commenting what everyone was thinking. Let alone the biggest quitter in the league LT commenting about it. He is just mad Holmes beat him so many times In Pitt when he was on SD and on is way out the door ground that axe...lol..

Jets are not forgetting his 1st year there plus the 5 games (including playoffs against pats) in which he won on last second td passes. Guy is 27 just coming into his prime and #1 slot wide outs do not grow on trees.

True I forget that the NY media does have a frenzy sometimes when people speak their minds. He was a quite and teamplayer in Pittsburgh. Could you imagine the Pats with Holmes and Welker! I am not a Pats fan by no means, but wow!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

sanchez is nothing more than a situation manager and he isn't managing the situation very well. i hope peyton goes to nyj and shows him how it's done*

*by losing to san diego in the playoffs year after year after year.

Comment

Not worth 15 mil but still has some talent as does Burress, Sanchez will need to shine this year or he will be gone!
                  I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
                  X