Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Home QB Wants To Make Return

Agent: Ex-Jaguars QB Garrard healthy after back surgery

Well I know there are a good number of teams looking for a QB but with possibly Manning moving elsewhere. Matt Flynn the hot ticket this off-season and Brian Hoyer also being talked about finding a starting gig. Also with the draft having most likely at least two QB's that will start on their respected team Garrard might have to go somewhere he'll have to at the very least compete for a starting job and possibly backing someone up if he wants to play.

I'm a Jags fan and I know Garrard isn't the greatest QB but I also know he can be a starting QB. Also with what he had to put up with from most of the Jags fans it showed that he doesn't give up that easily. He's a great guy so I hope he finds somewhere to play at least.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

No reason he should not get a shot with the state of that position in the league

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

garrard was under rated a bit imo..assuming he is fully healthy..someone will give him an invite

Comment

Garrard is a pretty, decent player and will get another shot.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I could see the Redskins giving him a shot if healthy.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
          X