^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Could only imagine the coin one of the towers patches brings

Comment

thats very cool
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

It's a nice card but you know there will be 4 "collectors" who will try to make a fortune off of them. Free enterprise is a great thing but not when it comes at the expense of human suffering. IMO it's no different than unscrupulous contractors who take money to fix a hurricane damaged roof and never do the work.

Comment

So you are saying that if they are pulled then a person just keep them and never list them?

Comment

What's next? A set of dead soldiers cards with limited edition 1/1 of battle worn fatigue cards? Maybe cards printed using their blood? The line needs to be drawn somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              So you are saying that if they are pulled then a person just keep them and never list them?
              List them? That's their prerogative. I would never profit from another humans suffering. Upper Deck should be ashamed to use a national tragedy to sell football cards!

Comment

Hofstra made the decision for the question to be raised as soon as they sold the jerseys to UD and UD made the cards

Comment

I respect your opinion but this is no different then collecting WWII memorabilia IMO.

That being said I do not pc colston so if I pulled one no doubt would it make it to ebay

Comment

Hofstra made the decision for the question to be raised as soon as they sold the jerseys to UD and UD made the cards
                    So, if a gun dealer legally sold you a handgun and you used it to rob a liquor store and kill 3 people; the gun dealer should be held responsible?

If you bought a pair of lace panties from Frederick's of Hollywood and ran thru the streets of Beverly Hills wearing them, should Frederick's be held responsible when you're arrested?

Comment

That is a cool card. For some people doing this is a closure, there was nothing wrong with anyone doing this because it raised money for the victims of the tragic event. What is wrong is the President apologizing for doing what is being done over there. Does anyone make them apologize for burning/spitting on the flag? We all know what that answer is.
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I respect your opinion as well. I wouldn't condone the taking of WWII souvenirs either. Pulling something from a dead body, even from an enemy is distasteful to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                          So, if a gun dealer legally sold you a handgun and you used it to rob a liquor store and kill 3 people; the gun dealer should be held responsible?

If you bought a pair of lace panties from Frederick's of Hollywood and ran thru the streets of Beverly Hills wearing them, should Frederick's be held responsible when you're arrested?

that is a bit of a jaded response and a little out of touch with the reality. Pretty sure nobody is looking to pick up a piece of Americana from a hoodlum who robbed a liquor store or my Fredericks crime worn lace panties. apple and oranges. However I do know for fact people are always looking to pick up rifles/swords/medals and uniforms of soldiers from our major wars.Some for sure are from fallen soldiers brought home off the battlefield(Japanese and American) and that is no different then this colston card

Comment

that is a bit of a jaded response and a little out of touch with the reality. Pretty sure nobody is looking to pick up a piece of Americana from a hoodlum who robbed a liquor store or my Fredericks crime worn lace panties. apple and oranges. However I do know for fact people are always looking to pick up rifles/swords/medals and uniforms of soldiers from our major wars and that is no different then this colston card
                            Not really. When you buy those WWII souvenirs, you have no idea if those things were ever used in battle or linked to a death. We know for a fact that Hofstra used the patch in response to the 9/11 tragedy and that Upper Deck is using it to make a profit or at least as a marketing tool. If this was 2032 instead of 2012 perhaps it would make a difference but in 10 years the wound hasnt healed.

Comment

Totally Disagree those were used on the front lines at the least. Just watch and episode of pawns stars where they have guns taken off of dead nazi commanders. WWII books indicate most Japanese items from the war in this country are off dead Japanese soldiers.

This patch was used in a football game as a commemorative salute to the victims of 9/11 not off a jersey flown into the towers.

Just for debates sake you are charged for 5$ for an audio tour of Pearl Harbor when you visit in Hawaii. That is profiting. There is just no issue here imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X