Saints Head Coach Sean Payton suspended for 2012 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Head Coach Sean Payton suspended for 2012 season

For knowing about the bounty program that was going on with his players.
    Link to come
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

wow... seems a BIT harsh.. and Williams is suspended INDEFINATLY ? wow

Comment

Wow a team without their coaches....I guess we'll see just the importance of great coaching this year with how well the Saints do.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

That is harsh...Now how do they get a coach who knows he won't be around when Payton comes back next year??

Their odds to win it have to have dropped siginificantly...

Comment

Now THIS is dropping the hammer!

Comment

Originally posted by arod1973 View Post
            That is harsh...Now how do they get a coach who knows he won't be around when Payton comes back next year??

Their odds to win it have to have dropped siginificantly...
            around 2 oclock,a buddy of mine on Yahoo,told me she had been hearing rumors Payton's replacement was going to be Dennis Green

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
              around 2 oclock,a buddy of mine on Yahoo,told me she had been hearing rumors Payton's replacement was going to be Dennis Green
              The only thing I heard was the spagnola was going to be the temp head coach since he's their D-Cord and has head coaching experience.
              my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

have not commented because I was not on but Holy !$%!. I feel the Saints got jacked up. I mean cheating to win 3 superbowls trumps something that almost happens every game just not written or kept track of.

How does Suggs say they have a bounty on Hines one year and nothing happens? He said publicly to a reporter and it was played on espn for days

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

This could kill the Saints season.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                  X