Mark Ingram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ingram

Mark Ingram underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Thursday and will be sidelined for the next six weeks.
    It's Ingram's third known surgery since August of 2010 and second on the knee, which was also "scoped" just prior to his final college season. The recovery timeline given suggests this is another routine scope, although it's a growing concern for a player multiple teams reportedly removed from their boards leading up to the 2011 draft due to knee worries. Ingram's other surgery was an operation to repair a turf-toe injury in January. Ingram will enter the 2012 season with medical red flags in addition to preexisting workload concerns.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

I had the first pick in my 2011 rookie fantasy draft and traded down to the 2nd pick to take A.J. Green. The other guy traded up for Ingram. So far, I'm pretty happy with the deal. I won the previous year and traded up from the last pick in the 1st rd to the 1st and planned to take Green there. I didn't trust Newton, but I have Brees anyway.
    Last edited by whitney777; 05-04-2012, 07:54 PM.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets
Working...
X