Bruce Irvin becomes first 1st-rd pick to sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Irvin becomes first 1st-rd pick to sign

Seahawks signed DE Bruce Irvin, the No. 15 overall pick, to a four-year contract.
    Seattle's selection of Irvin caught major flak because he wasn't high on Mel Kiper's Big Board, but the NFL thought much more highly of Irvin than media heads. An incredibly explosive pass rusher with the draft's quickest first step, Irvin tallied 22.5 sacks in just 26 college games. Irvin is expected to be primarily a nickel rusher as a rookie, but he could still push for double-digit sacks. He has rare ability, and Pete Carroll will know how to use him.

Source: Profootballtalk on Twitte
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Its good to see a first rounder has signed.

I have another question is it because PFT posted this on twitter that they made the first line up? It wasn't cause Kiper didn't have him high, it was cause of the major issues outside football Irvin had. Is this what the internet is coming to, "news" outlets using twitter to post excerpts of "news" that is a mix between there opinion and real facts?
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Working...
    X