Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bills signed RB Fred Jackson to a two-year extension through 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills signed RB Fred Jackson to a two-year extension through 2014.

Bills signed RB Fred Jackson to a two-year extension through 2014.
    Jackson was previously signed through only 2012. The extension likely gives him an up-front bump while allowing Buffalo to retain his rights into Jackson's age-33 campaign. A longtime practice squad player, Jackson's career didn't take off until 2008, and he's only got 817 carries worth of wear on his tires. C.J. Spiller is the future of Buffalo's tailback position, but Jackson will remain heavily involved until he starts showing signs of breakdown. He certainly didn't last year, averaging career bests in yards per carry (5.49) and yards per reception (11.3) before a fractured right fibula ended his season after ten games. Jackson is now healthy
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Jackson got what he deserved, before he became injured he was the Bills offense. Kind of found it funny that they said Spiller was the Bills future at that position. What in the world has Spiller shown to give them that idea?
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Great extension. He is the gas for that engine. One of the best alla round backs in the league. So undervalued and underrated

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I totally agree with the Jackson comments.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
        X