Maurice Jones-Drew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Jones-Drew

Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey confirmed that Maurice Jones-Drew is skipping OTAs in an attempt to land a new contract.
    "It's all voluntary. I wish he was here. He knows we wish he was here," said Mularkey. "I let little things I had no control over suck the energy out of me [in Buffalo]. I'm not going to let that happen this time around." We're not concerned in the least with Jones-Drew's absence for voluntary offseason work.

Source: Tania Ganguli on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Sounds like a bunch of "mularkey" to me!

Comment

He missed last year also but he does need a new contract, he does have the numbers!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Its voluntary. When Freddy was still on the team he never went and it was always cause he did his own personal thing elsewhere. The press is making a huge issue out of this and the fact is it happens every year on just about every other team as well.
        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

The Florida Times-Union reports Maurice Jones-Drew will not attend this week's mandatory minicamp, and that it's possible he'll hold out into the regular season.
          Jones-Drew can be fined up to $60,000 for skipping minicamp, but is ready to dig in as he seeks a new deal. MJD believes he's outplayed the five-year, $30.95 million pact he signed in 2009. GM Gene Smith said Monday the Jags have no intention of renegotiating. There's still plenty of time for MJD to be convinced to report to training camp, but if things continue down the path they're headed, a lengthy holdout is a distinct possibility. The fact that he's willing to sacrifice money says a lot. It's a serious problem for a team coming off a 5-11 season.

Source: Tania Ganguli on Twitter
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

he'll be there when the season starts, and will be his usual 1,000yd PLUS self

Comment

Working...
            X