Colt McCoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt McCoy

One NFL source tells ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi the Browns didn't release Colt McCoy after drafting Brandon Weeden because they didn't want to "pile on" the former third-rounder.
    The Browns understand that McCoy hasn't exactly gotten a fair shake in terms of surrounding talent and chances to succeed through two seasons. According to Grossi, the team won't demand much in a trade this summer because they would like to find McCoy "a new team, a new opportunity, to spare him the ignominy of being released." If that's the case, we have to wonder why a deal hasn't already been struck with a team like the Packers.

Source: ESPN Cleveland
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I can see him going to the Cowboys

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Not sure why the Browns are so worried about hurting his feelings, considering he was almost released during training camp his first year lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

the Bears shouldve taken a flier on him before signing Josh McCown or Jason Campbell lol

Comment

Working...
        X