Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know its time to take a break in trading when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know its time to take a break in trading when....

When you go to put up cards and you find 6 extra Gu cards of your Pc guy:

I have no idea why I have these extras as they are no color variations or anything. I also found an extra auto. So I think after I finish up my last few trades I have going I am going to take a break, organize, and then come back more prepared and up to date.

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

I can use a George gu if you end up trading one. Let me know after you get organized.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
      I can use a George gu if you end up trading one. Let me know after you get organized.
      Any of those pictured are extras

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
      My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Working...
      X