Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers Stop Negotiations With Mike Wallace

Steelers stop negotiations with Mike Wallace

The Pittsburgh Steelers had a run-test on Wednesday as they geared up for their 2012 training camp, but head coach Mike Tomlin had bigger things on his mind than who might not have passed their conditioning exams. It was also announced on Wednesday that the team has cut off negotiations with receiver Mike Wallace, who was given a first-round tag as a restricted free agent.

The tender, which Wallace has refused to sign, would guarantee him $2.72 million and would require any team interested in trading for his services to give up a first-round pick in return. Wallace wants a long-term deal, and though there had been some dialogue and false reports about an imminent agreement, the two sides closed off talks this week.

I hope he goes elsewhere and comes back to haunt the Steelers
    I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Originally posted by bakemeister52 View Post
      I hope he goes elsewhere and comes back to haunt the Steelers
      he would never come back to haunt the steelers. Guaranteed. This is normal Rooney policy to no tnegotiate til he is in camp. He ran down to sign the tag so he could get some of the $$ then has not shown good faith

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
      X