Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Consider Signing Plaxico Burress

Report: Cowboys discuss signing Burress - Yahoo! Sports

The Dallas Cowboys have had preliminary talks with Paxico Burress' agent about the possibility of signing Burress, who's a free agent, ESPNDallas.com reported Thursday.

The Cowboys are considering adding a veteran wide receiver, so they contacted Drew Rosenhaus, Burress' agent, according to the report.

Team executive vice president Stephen Jones did not dismiss the report, telling KTBB-FM in Tyler, Texas, on Thursday that the team "wouldn't totally rule out Plaxico at some point."

Burress, 34, played in 17 games for the Jets last season, including 16 starts. He caught 45 passes for 612 yards and eight touchdowns.

He did not play in 2009 and 2010 after being sentenced to two years in prison for violating gun laws in New York. He was released three months early for good behavior

I think for A year he wouldnt be a bad fit..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

He's still a decent red zone option.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Plaxico is better than every reciever the Cowboys currently have

Comment

Plax is still good. Took Vick a couple years to get back into football shape. Plax was decent last year with a crappy qb. Romo and plax would be lethal. I was hoping the Steelers would sign him back for a 2 or 3 year deal

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
          X