Autos Or SP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autos Or SP's

Hello my name is Tim this is my first post. I recently started collecting football cards. Im 31 I was wondering which is better to collect autos or Short Print cards. The reason for this post is I have several Andrew Luck Auto Cards. But like with the New Topps his base card had 2 Variation sp cards Which I have 2 of each of the Variations. Just trying to figure out where to put my money and which type of cards to look for. Thanks Tim

So much for this forum

Comment

Sorry no one answered this, I haven't been on in a while so I hope this helps.

Hey Tim it all depends on you and how much money you want to put in. If you are going to collect Luck then go for everything. Thats what I am doing with some of my Vikings, started to collect them all, but then decided just to collect certain players and just rookie's.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I would go with Autos as opposed to Short Print cards, but that is just my opinion.

Comment

I do what they call "super-collecting".

I am working on Barry Sanders & Calvin Johnson right now. I try to get one of each different card of the players I'm collecting. And that includes autos, short prints & base.

It's really up to you, as far as what you want to collect. As long as you're having fun doing it, it doesn't matter what you collect.

Enjoy!!
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
          X