help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Haven't collected football in years! Wife is allowing me to continue my nascar collection as long as i do football for her. I do enjoy football, so its a win for me. Anyway, Im looking as to which series/manufactorers are good to collect. Which ones also have good hits aswell, any suggesetions would be appreciated!
    Looking for all things Kyle Busch, Kurt will do aswell

Right now mostly Topps brands are king with Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Finest and others.. Upperdeck has good cards but is not much of a force in the market anymore..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I've been sticking with Topps stuff recently.

Panini has some really nice hits, but it's often a crap shoot as to whether you get the card or a redemption. I waited almost 2 years for one of the ones I got & they eventually gave me something else.

Upper Deck has some pretty nice hits, too. But they don't have an NFL license, so everything is college uni stuff. Which is ok to GREAT if that's what you collect.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

I dont collect football cards only basketball cards, but I always like Topps better than Upperdeck or Panini. Topps is a safe solid product to go with.

Comment

Topps is releasing a new set this coming week. Topps Finest. Also coming soon Topps Platinum Football in Sept., and Topps Prime And Strata in October looks good. Topps Football just released a couple weeks ago and is a good set also. There is a review and calendar page on this site to get a look at the cards if u want to look before you buy
          Fav. teams are Eagles, Astros, Flyers and Sixers. Prospects and rookies of any teams.
          sigpic

Comment

bought the wife Pannini box tonight, was ok as for known players.. But nothing special.. Wasnt to pleased.. anyone needs base from it let me know.. Prestige 2012 was the box.. Any more advise is always welcome..

Comment

Sorry but why did you go and buy Panini when everyone here advised you to buy Topps? Look at the checklists before you buy. You can find them here with the reviews or any SportsCard or card company site which I stated previously. You can also buy 2011 sets to. Most of Topps football is just releasing. Buy Hobby Boxes! They have more hits. Try Bowman also. But They are rookies and prospects for the most part but valuable. Checklists! Reviews!
              Fav. teams are Eagles, Astros, Flyers and Sixers. Prospects and rookies of any teams.
              sigpic

Comment

I bought cause we were in the store and the wife wanted some.. No biggie, a little money wasted..

Comment

Working...
                X