Browns RB Richardson begins running in a pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns RB Richardson begins running in a pool

Trent Richardson (knee scopes) has progressed to running in a pool this week and "might" resume running outside next week.

Source: Mary Kay Cabot on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

That's good news. Something is bound to go right for the Browns sooner or later.

Comment

wonder if he is going to be injury prone?
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Browns expect Trent Richardson (knee scope) to play in the season opener versus the Eagles.
        Schefter's source adds that Richardson's workload will be limited until his twice-scoped knee is back to 100 percent. Our best guess is that Richardson will share early-down work with a revitalized Montario Hardesty while Brandon Jackson works into the mix on third downs.

Source: ESPN.com
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Hardesty has looked great in camp (minus the GB fumble)...wouldn't mind seeing him carry half of T-Rich's workload until he's 100%.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
          X