Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner Retires

Just announced by Warner himself on ESPN news, he had a great career

glad to see he was able to leave the game on his own terms- too many guys these days try for an extra year, just to end up cut and drifting between teams, when they should have walked away.

Kurt is one of the classiest guys in the game, and football owes that man a great deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
      glad to see he was able to leave the game on his own terms- too many guys these days try for an extra year, just to end up cut and drifting between teams, when they should have walked away.

Kurt is one of the classiest guys in the game, and football owes that man a great deal
      I agree, i was watching the begining of the press confrence, and he was a class act, making sure he didnt forget to thank anyone, and thanked everyone who gave him the chance, he realizes he could've ended up at a grocery store still but got to play the game he loved

Comment

Kurt Warner is a class act.
        Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

I was waiting for him to say he was gonna play for the Vikes next year! Anything other than that QB we had this past year who blew it for us

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
          but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

he had a great career. he ended it verywell by going to the super bowl and then the playoffs.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X