Report: Phins talking contract with Hartline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Phins talking contract with Hartline

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have opened preliminary contract discussions with impending free agent Brian Hartline.
    The price tag just skyrocketed. Leading the NFL in receiving yards at the quarter-season mark, Hartline needs to average just 78 per game the rest of the way to break Mark Clayton's single-season franchise record of 1,389 yards. "I didn't see it coming," said ex-scout Daniel Jeremiah. "He's impressed the heck out of me. There's been nothing phony about his production. It's been legitimate."

Source: Miami Herald
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

tOSU always produces the stud WR's.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

One good game? Really? Hopefully they wait to see what happens at the end of the season and what his numbers look like. Miami is terrible and spending alot on a guy that may be a dud next season would set them back even more

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
      X