Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-5 Panthers can general manager Marty Hurney

Panthers fired GM Marty Hurney.
    During Hurney's second season as Carolina's general manager, they went to the Super Bowl. It's been mostly downhill since thanks to awful drafting and free-agency moves. He wasted picks on Jimmy Clausen and Armanti Edwards, and also wildly overpaid Jake Delhomme in 2009. During Hurney's 10 years in charge, the Panthers have never posted back-to-back winning seasons and are a league-worst 9-29 since the start of the 2010 season. Hurney strangely gave DeAngelo Williams a $43 million contract in 2011 and then handed out a $37 million deal to Jonathan Stewart just before this season. The Panthers have proceeded to utilize a pass-first offense. The Ron Rivera coaching regime is officially on notice as they take a 1-5 record into Week 8.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

About time

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

maybe Ron Rivera can come back to the Bears where he belongs

Comment

Working...
      X