Sometimes life kicks you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes life kicks you

Last night my Youngest had the toilet overflow. Well it overflowed into the hallway and my bedroom. We thought we caught it all in time. But when I went to hang up a shirt today I noticed that the floor of my closet was wet. The same closet I keep my football collection in boxes. Well I lost the bottom boxes. Which contained all my base and a few of my Pc collections. In total I lost my collections of
    Randy Fasani 10 years collecting
    Brandon Lafell
    Tony Pike
    Sherrod martin
    Patrick Jeffers
    Tony Fiammetta
    Markelle Martin
    Wesley Walls
    Phillip Tanner
    Josh Norman
    Brandon Hogan
    Hunter Cantwell
    Keoloha Pilares
    and finally the collection that brought tears to my eyes
    Fred Lane who I have collected for 12 years and I know due to his death I will not be able to replace some of the cards of. You will be missed.
    And folks teach your kids how to use a plunger. Don't let this happen to you.

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

That stinks.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear about that.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

That sucks. Would it cost too much to do an insurance claim? At least it wasn't your Eddie Georges or your Dad's Emmitt Smith Collection.
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
          That stinks.
          Originally posted by JesRey View Post
          Damn, sorry to hear about that.
          Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
          That sucks. Would it cost too much to do an insurance claim? At least it wasn't your Eddie Georges or your Dad's Emmitt Smith Collection.
          Yep the Eddies I keep in a separate place. The Emmitts are at my Old man's. Would have gone nuts if anything happened to those. Don't have insurance on them. And with the Lanes well it was more of an emotional connection. I collected the guy before he became "HOT" and finally fell off the map. When he was killed I continued with more intent into it. Man I would get so happy when I found a new card for his collection. Sometimes it would be 3 or 4 months before I found something. Heck Autograph wise I had just found one that was a year after I found the last Auto. Just frustrating I guess.

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
          My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.

Comment

Working...
          X