Report: Sean Lee (toe) done for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Sean Lee (toe) done for the season

The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys have decided ILB Sean Lee's sprained toe requires surgery, and that he is done for the season.
    It's a back-breaking blow for the Cowboys' run defense, and more disappointing news for a player who was plagued by a wrist injury down the stretch of his breakout 2011 campaign. The Cowboys have a capable replacement in former Panther Dan Connor, but Lee was playing at an All-Pro level. It just got a whole lot easier to run on the Cowboys' 15th ranked run defense, which in turn will ratchet up the pressure on their No. 3 passing unit. Lee is due $575,000 in the final year of his rookie deal next season.

Source: David Moore on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

this is really going to hurt them!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

from what i understand,they found either torn ligaments or a torn tendon in his toe,and thats why theyre having him undergo surgery

Comment

Working...
      X