Pittsburgh Steelers Bumblebee Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh Steelers Bumblebee Jerseys

Pittsburgh Steelers give us a new era of uniform horribleness | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Wow those are the worst looking jerseys I have ever seen. LOL!

Lol......I wonder what was said in the locker room as they were getting dressed....they couldn't have been happy with those!!!! Worst uniforms EVER!!

Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

They're the worst.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I expected them to all jump on bikes and and start the Tour De Pittsburgh.

Comment

yes they were really ugly uni's!
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I thought they were kinda cool. Not nearly as bad as G.B. brown things with the circle in the middle of their jersey. IMO. Would love to have some patch cards from that g.u. gear!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
            LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Patriots and Broncos have the best throwback jerseys in my opinion.

It is amazing how when the Bucs wear the orange Buc-o-Bruce uniforms they just seem to play bad. Either that or I think of the Bucs in the 80's and early 90's.
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Pretty fitting that the Steelers would wear such FUGLY uniforms.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                X