Error card question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error card question

I have a 2012 Press Pass Inscriptions Marquis Maze auto #'d 069/299 that has no signature. The card does however have Roll Tide written on it. I contacted Press Pass and they have offered t swap it out for another Maze auto card #'d to 149. What are you guys thoughts on this? Is the non auto'd auto card I currently have a better deal or should I swap? I mean could it be more valuable in the long run or what?

What it really comes down too is which one makes it easier on your mind. In other words, do what will, over time, make you happier. Who knows how many times "Roll Tide" was done on the cards, and did he do that ? Sometime we make good decisions, other times bad. However, make the one you can live with, and will not drive you crazy for the rest of your life (afterall, it's just a card). Good luck, and a settled mind, on your final decision.

Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey615 View Post
      I have a 2012 Press Pass Inscriptions Marquis Maze auto #'d 069/299 that has no signature. The card does however have Roll Tide written on it. I contacted Press Pass and they have offered t swap it out for another Maze auto card #'d to 149. What are you guys thoughts on this? Is the non auto'd auto card I currently have a better deal or should I swap? I mean could it be more valuable in the long run or what?
      Most of the athletes did inscription cards. Usually 10 or less. So the 'Roll Tide' one is gonna be much more valuable than a regular signed card of his would.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
      X