Peyton Manning Is Good, but Adrian Peterson Is the NFL MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Is Good, but Adrian Peterson Is the NFL MVP

Too bad for Peyton Manning. He's having a heck of a year after missing last season with a neck injury that required numerous surgeries and a long rehab. That's impressive.

Just not as impressive as what Adrian Peterson has done, which makes Peterson a no-brainer Comeback Player of the Year front-runner and, in my mind, front-runner for the NFL MVP award.

I'm not the only one to think so by a long shot, and I'm also not just talking about Viking fans or NFC North fans.

The folks at ESPN's Stats & Info department have done a little comparison shopping between Peterson and Manning as well, and at least one of them is fully in Peterson's corner.

John McTigue cites AP's 112.8 yards rushing per game and a career-high average of 5.8 yards per carry. McTigue also points out that only three players in the history of the NFL—some little-known guys named Barry Sanders, O.J. Simpson and Jim Brown—have maintained those averages for a season.
    Peyton Manning Is Good, but Adrian Peterson Is the NFL MVP | Bleacher Report
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Thats right AP IS THE MVP!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
    X