• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguars claim Jason Babin off waivers

Philadelphia Eagles cut Jason Babin year after 18-sack season - ESPN
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Rebuild!

Comment

they should have kept him then traded for a draft pick

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

If you watched, you would see how necessary this is. Nothing worse than an underperformer who's talking junk in the midst of a losing season. Next up hopefully: The whole secondary, Vick, and most importantly, Reid.
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
          they should have kept him then traded for a draft pick
          No reason to wait until the season ends, dude was an unneeded distraction. And more importantly, this opens up more time for Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox to play.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
            No reason to wait until the season ends, dude was an unneeded distraction. And more importantly, this opens up more time for Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox to play.
            Brandon Graham went to Michigan, he should be cut.

Comment

I don't know a damn thing about Brandon Graham, but I agree with gladdy!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

gladdy being a michigan guy should know!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Jaguars claim Jason Babin off waivers

A day after the Eagles surprisingly released defensive end Jason Babin, he has a new home. According to CBSSports.com's Mike Freeman and Jason La Canfora, the Jaguars have claimed Babin off waivers.

That means Jacksonville was willing to pay Babin the remainder of his $1.69 million for the final five weeks of the season. It also means Babin's contract is officially off Philadelphia's ledger. And since Jacksonville won't be making a postseason appearance, you'd have to think it's interested in making him a more permanent resident.

According to NFL.com, eight teams claimed Babin. But since Jacksonville was No. 2 on the priority list, the Jaguars got him.

Clearly, the Chiefs weren't interested, because they were the only team ahead of Jacksonville in the waiver order. According to the Baltimore Sun's Aaron Wilson, other teams that put in a waiver claim included the Browns, Chargers, Raiders and Dolphins.

Babin was in the middle of a tough season in Philadelphia. He had accumulated only 5½ sacks, especially disappointing after he recorded 18 in 2011 and 12½ for the Titans in 2010. The Eagles reportedly were interested in seeing how their younger players fared on the field, so the 32-year-old Babin became expendable.

Apparently, not in Jacksonville's eyes, though. And it's no surprise. The Jaguars are tied for last in the league with 13 sacks.

By Josh Katzowitz
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                  X