Matt Barkley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Barkley

ESPN's Adam Schefter stated on Mike & Mike Wednesday morning that USC QB Matt Barkley is viewed around the NFL as a "late first-round pick."
    Schefter cited a relatively weak incoming quarterback class as reasons for Alex Smith and Michael Vick to "absolutely" have strong offseason markets. Smith is a trade candidate, while Vick is expected to be released after the Super Bowl. Per Schefter, Heisman finalist Collin Klein is viewed as a "late-round pick," and scouts "aren't completely wowed" by West Virginia QB Geno Smith. Barkley showed underwhelming arm strength as a college senior and was interception prone.

Source: ESPN.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I think part of Barkley issue was he was trying to live up to his hype.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
      I think part of Barkley issue was he was trying to live up to his hype.
      It makes me think of Peyton Manning during his senior year at Tennessee. Personally, i think Peyton deserved the heisman, but then again I am a homer since he is my favorite player....
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X