Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Player Checklists available anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Player Checklists available anywhere?

Hello everyone... I'm looking for some help identifying all of the cards issued in 2012 of a particular player... in this case, LaMichael James. I primarily collected in the 80's and actaully stopped in the early 90's when the market got over-saturated with too many brands, sets and subsets. So, yesterday when I decided to start looking into the possibility of collecting LM rookie cards, I wasn't all that surprised to see about a million different ones available on eBay.
    Through several hours of internet research, I determined that there seem to be about 10-11 brands of 2012 Football cards but with probably over 100 sets. Add to that what seems like endless variations within most of the sets and I've determined that trying to put together a player checklist manually is at the very least, a daunting task.
    Therefore, I was wondering if anyone might know of a site or resource that would at least assist me in putting this together for LM.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Beckett lists 732 different cards for James. It's possible to search their site for his name & copy the list from there. You won't see pricing, but you'll have the list.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
    X