Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Leaf moved to state prison

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP)

Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf has been moved from a central Montana drug treatment center to the state prison in Deer Lodge.

Regional probation and parole administrator Dawn Handa told the Great Falls Tribune on Thursday that Leaf was terminated from the Nexus Treatment Center in Lewistown after violating the conditions of the placement, including threatening a staff member.

Leaf was charged with breaking into two houses and stealing prescription painkillers. He pleaded guilty to burglary and criminal possession of dangerous drugs. He was sentenced in June to five years with the Department of Corrections with the recommendation that he spend the first nine months in a locked drug treatment facility.

Leaf also faces the revocation of a 10-year probationary sentence for a 2010 drug and burglary conviction in Texas.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Leaf sucks at rehab also!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Leaf was quoted as saying "Rehab is for quitters!"

OK not really, but I've always thought that was funny.
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
      X